Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

S.o.l 8 My day



So today we learned that we are going to be doing the slice of life. So I will tell you a slice about my life. So I came home and drank some orange juice because we never have it and I like juice. After that I decided to relax and watch some YouTube. I watched cool videos. And that is when my mom came home. I went outside and fixed up. Then it was time for dinner. We ate salad and pasta. It was good. I watch more YouTube, then I did my homework. After that I told my parents to cut my hair because the talent show is coming up. First I rode my bike then got a haircut. After that I rode my bike more and the day was done. I took a shower and ate some fruit. That’s how I got here so yes this is blog 8. Ps my dog looks sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment