Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sol 18

          I will be sharing about my day. So I woke up today and I was feeling ok then I took a shower ate breakfast and got ready. So I was in excel pretty normal until we started photoshopping Lin Manuel Miranda it was so funny. I went to social studies and we listen to a sonG and discovered the meaning so for homework we did that. Then I went to ela and that was fun because we started poetry it was fun. After that I went to lunch and we had to sit in excels. But for recess we got to sit with our friends. it was time for gym we had to do pacer relay 😞. But after we did kick ball. I got home from musical practice and I had breakfast for dinner. That was cool. Then I went to this club it’s called esm we went outside and that was fun. And then I did my homework. That was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment