Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Sol 19

My family!

I will be introducing my big family 

Dad- Manuel he is a custodian and he can cook anything. He is Mexican.

Mom- Verónica she is a teacher and she loves doing crafts. She is Mexican American 

Sister- Celeste she goes to high school and she plays the clarinet and bass clarinet 

Sister- Mia she goes tho high school and she is in crew, she also plays the flute.

Brother- Manny he goes to middle school and he plays video games and soccer 

Brother- Sebastian he goes to middle school he has a twin manny.

Me- Diego I like singing, art and musicals I play the trumpet.

Sister- Luna she likes chips and she likes doing crafts.

Jingle - she is five and she is a black tabby cat

Louie- he is 2 about to be 4 and he is a orange tabby cat.

Tina- she is 1 and she is a tan pink nose chihuahua 

Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment