Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Sol 13


       So today I will be sharing about my day. So I woke up and my mom was making eggs. I decided to sleep in because why not. So after that I watched YouTube videos. That was fun until this feeling inside me wanted to do something so bad. So, I decided.... Me.... that I would clean. Yes, I like cleaning when I’m bored. So my mom left to go to in interview with my sister for a college. So I was cleaning my room and all of a studded my mom asked me if I wanted a table so I got one. It’s small but I still like it. I clean my room and the basement. So my dad and mom came home. It was time for linner (lunch and dinner). My dad made my favorite a “green smoothie” that’s just a smoothie containing spinach, pineapple, apple juice, and pear. We had hot dogs and chips. We rode our bikes. And I help my dad in the garage. It was 7pm now and my mom called and she told us boys to come pick up our new grill. Because my sisters and my mom went to the store. So that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment