Pages

Monday, April 22, 2019

Sol 16

so last year we did this things called abcs of me and you just write the abcs that represents you. So here I go.

A- artist I am the artist
B- brush I like a nice paint brush
C- Cat I have 2 cats
D- Diego your king
E- Elmo I love a nice Elmo
F- fox a nine tail fox
G- gizmos a fun place to go to
H- Hamilton a great musical
I- Isabel a friend
J- Jimenez my name
K- kk a random weird person
L- Luna my sister
M- Musician I want to be one
N- Netherlands a place I want to go to
O- opposite I hate Opposite Day
P- popcorn I love a show
Q- queen my favorite artist
R- run something I can’t do
S- sussical the musical
T- trumpet I play it
U- unicorns aren’t real
V- vLaD vLaDiCoFf ( theater kids get it)
W- why?
X- I play the xylophone
Y- you with your egg and your nest and your tree
Z- zombies are not cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment