Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Sol 14


       I will be sharing about my day today. So I woke up refreshed when I woke up. My sister told me to look outside. Guess what it was snowing. In the middle of a April how crazy is that. So my birthday is in 14 days I’m so happy. My mom said for my birthday I can start ukulele lessons. With those lessons you can get a ukulele to keep and you can pick any color. She also said I can get more art supplies. So my day went on I had pancakes, bacon, potatoes, and eggs. We have big breakfast for Sunday’s. I went on Snapchat and boy so much went on. So my dad made hamburgers for dinner. Then my mom and dad went to the circus but, it was a different one. So I just practiced some of my instruments. Piano, trumpet, and xylophone. Wen my mom came home we had  Neapolitan ice cream.  It was so good. After that I did my homework and blogged. So that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment