Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Sol 10


       Today I will be sharing my day. So I woke up I had to wear pants because it was cold. So I went to school being frustrated about the test. So we go to excel and we do the normal but we separate tables for the test. So it’s time to take the test and our teacher passes out mints. There was one problem the test wasn’t loading so we called for some help. The test worked out fine and I felt confident. So the schedule was all changed so we went to block one. My friend tells me that all the toilets were clogged so I didn’t really understand so we continued. The a annocment came on the said “at 10:00 (or something I don’t remember) we  will go back to excels. So the teachers explained what happened. We stayed there for some time. But they said we would go home i didn’t want that to happen. But it didn’t so we went to lunch. That was normal but some 8th graders joined us. We went back to excel an waited 20 minutes. We went to block 2 and I stayed ther for 10 minutes but they called us down for a talent show rehearsal. So we saw everyone do their thing. It was after school during the musical practice but it go canceled and we went home. So that was my day.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I really liked this SOL and I remember the torture of not having toilets,😂 I really liked your blog and you had a very interesting day. You put in a lot of detail which is cool.

    ReplyDelete