Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Sol 11


       I will be sharing my day. I woke up nervous and exited because the talent show was today we had Iar testing and it was only 16 more days till my birthday. So I wanted to wear my shorts but I couldn’t it was cold. So I go to school and start taking my test but I’m happy. On are test there was a video. So that happens and soon it’s time for talent show practice. So the classes passed and it was time for practice. So just like yesterday we watched everyone perform. I was 2nd last so school ended but practice ended but we kept going. It was my turn. The music kept messing up because I couldn’t hear it. But it work I finished and went home. So I took a shower to get clean. I ate a grilled cheese  and tea. So I went and they had pizza and chips. But the time had come and we started handing out fliers. It was so cool my turn came and I was nervous. I sang and everyone applauded. The night was good I got home and did my homework. That was my day

No comments:

Post a Comment